Thursday, June 21, 2018

Why must one prepare many good deeds while believing in God before he can have a good destination?

Eastern Lightning the Church of Almighty God, gospel

Bible Reference:

“For the kingdom of heaven is as a man traveling into a far country, who called his own servants, and delivered to them his goods. And to one he gave five talents, to another two, and to another one; to every man according to his several ability; and straightway took his journey. Then he that had received the five talents went and traded with the same, and made them other five talents. And likewise he that had received two, he also gained other two. But he that had received one went and dig in the earth, and hid his lord’s money. After a long time the lord of those servants comes, and reckons with them. And so he that had received five talents came and brought other five talents, saying, Lord, you delivered to me five talents: behold, I have gained beside them five talents more. His lord said to him, Well done, you good and faithful servant: you have been faithful over a few things, I will make you ruler over many things: enter you into the joy of your lord. He also that had received two talents came and said, Lord, you delivered to me two talents: behold, I have gained two other talents beside them. His lord said to him, Well done, good and faithful servant; you have been faithful over a few things, I will make you ruler over many things: enter you into the joy of your lord. Then he which had received the one talent came and said, Lord, I knew you that you are an hard man, reaping where you have not sown, and gathering where you have not strewed: And I was afraid, and went and hid your talent in the earth: see, there you have that is yours. His lord answered and said to him, You wicked and slothful servant, you knew that I reap where I sowed not, and gather where I have not strewed: You ought therefore to have put my money to the exchangers, and then at my coming I should have received my own with usury. Take therefore the talent from him, and give it to him which has ten talents. For to every one that has shall be given, and he shall have abundance: but from him that has not shall be taken away even that which he has. And cast you the unprofitable servant into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.” (Mat 25:14-30)

The answer from God’s word:

“My mercy is for those who love Me and deny themselves. And the punishment brought upon the wicked is proof of My righteous disposition and much more, testimony to My wrath. When disaster comes, famine and plague will befall those who oppose Me and they will weep. preach gospel Those who have committed all kinds of evil during their many years as My follower shall not be guiltless; they too will live in a constant state of panic and fear amidst the disaster that has scarcely been seen through the ages. And all My followers who have been loyal to no other shall rejoice and applaud My might. They will experience ineffable contentment and live in a joy that I have never before bestowed upon mankind. For I treasure the good deeds of men and abhor their evil deeds. Since I first began to lead mankind, I have been hoping for a group of men who are of the same mind with Me. And I have never forgotten those not of the same mind; I have loathed them in My heart, awaiting only the opportunity to see My retribution administered on those wrongdoers and relish in such. My day has finally come and I need no longer wait!

My final work is not only to punish man but to arrange the destination of each. Moreover, it is to receive acknowledgement from all for all that I have done. I want each and every man to see that all I have done is in the right and is an expression of My disposition; it is not the doing of man, least of all nature, that brought forth mankind. On the contrary, it is I who nourish every living being among all things. Without My existence, mankind can only perish and suffer the invasion of plagues. None will ever again see the beauteous sun and moon or the green world; mankind shall encounter only the frigid night and the inexorable valley of the shadow of death. I am mankind’s only salvation. I am mankind’s only hope and even more, I am He on whom the existence of all mankind rests. Without Me, mankind will immediately become stagnant. Without Me, mankind will suffer catastrophe and be trod upon by all manner of ghosts, even though none take heed of Me. I have done work that can be done by no other only in the hope that man repay Me with good deeds. Though few can repay Me, I still conclude My journey in the world and begin on the work that will next unfold, for My journey among men these many years has been fruitful, and I am very pleased. I care not about the number of men but rather about their good deeds. In any case, I hope that you do sufficient good deeds in preparation for your own destination. Then will I be satisfied; otherwise, none of you shall escape the disaster. The disaster is brought down by Me and of course orchestrated by Me. If you cannot work for good in My presence, then you will not escape suffering the disaster. In times of tribulation, your actions and deeds were not entirely appropriate, for your faith and love were hollow, and you only showed either fear or strength. Regarding this, I will only make a judgment of good or bad. My concern continues to be all for your actions and behavior, on which My determination of your end is based. However, I must make it clear that I will give no more mercy to those who were utterly disloyal to Me in times of tribulation, for My mercy only extends so far. Moreover, I have no liking for any who once betrayed Me, much less do I wish to associate with those who sell out the interests of friends. This is My disposition, regardless of who the person is. I must tell you this: Any who break My heart shall not again receive clemency, and any who have been faithful shall forever remain in My heart.”

from “You Ought to Do Enough Good Deeds to Prepare for Your Destination” in The Word Appears in the Flesh

“Only God Himself can make requirements of man, which is to say, only God Himself is fit to make requirements of man. Man should not have any choice, should do nothing but fully submit and practice; this is the sense that should be possessed by man. Once the work that should be done by God Himself is completed, man is required to experience it, step by step. If, in the end, when all of God’s management has been completed, man has still not done that which is required by God, then man should be punished. If man does not fulfill the requirements of God, then this is due to the disobedience of man; it does not mean that God has not been thorough enough in His work. All those who cannot put God’s words into practice, those who cannot fulfill God’s requirements, and those who cannot give their loyalty and fulfill their duty—they will all be punished. Today, what you are required to achieve are not additional demands, but the duty of man, and that which should be done by all people. … The work of God is for the sake of mankind, and the cooperation of man is for the sake of God’s management. After God has done all that He is supposed to do, man is required to be unstinting in his practice, and to cooperate with God. In the work of God, man should spare no effort, should offer up his loyalty, and should not indulge in numerous conceptions, or sit passively and await death. God can sacrifice Himself for man, so why can man not offer his loyalty to God? God is of one heart and mind toward man, so why can man not offer a little cooperation? God works for mankind, so why can man not perform some of his duty for the sake of God’s management? God’s work has come this far, yet you still see but do not act, you hear but do not move. Are not such people the objects of perdition? God has already devoted His all to man, so why, today, is man incapable of earnestly performing his duty? For God, His work is His first priority, and the work of His management is of the utmost importance. For man, putting God’s words into practice and fulfilling God’s requirements are his first priority. This you should all understand.”

from “God’s Work and Man’s Practice” in The Word Appears in the Flesh

“You should know that if one can achieve success, it is because of his own doings, and if one cannot achieve success but suffers failure, it is also caused by his doings and is not affected by any other factors. … You should perform your own duties properly with an open and upright heart and should spare no cost. Just as you say, on that day God will not treat anyone unfairly who has suffered and paid the price for Him. Such a belief is worth holding, and you should never forget it. Only thus can I have trust in you. Otherwise, you will forever be ones in whom I cannot have trust and will be ones I hate forever. If you all can, according to your conscience, expend everything for Me, exert all your effort for My work, and dedicate your lifetime energies to My gospel work, then won’t My heart often leap with joy for you? Then won’t I have full trust in you? …

… I do not like people flattering Me and do not like people fawning on Me in any way or being zealous toward Me in any way, but I like honest people facing My truth and My expectations and even more like people showing every possible consideration for My heart and even expending everything for Me. Only then can My heart be comforted. …

… I only hope that you all can give your best performance in the last stage of My work and will put your heart and soul into it and will no longer be half-hearted. Of course, I also hope that you all can have a good destination. But I still have My requirement. That is, you should make a best choice to offer up to Me your only and final faithfulness. If you do not even have the only faithfulness, such a person is surely Satan’s treasure, and I will no longer use him and will send him back to his home to be taken care of by his parents.”

from “On Destination” in The Word Appears in the Flesh

“As members of the human race and devout Christians, it is the responsibility and obligation of us all to offer up our mind and body for the fulfillment of God’s commission, for our entire being came from God, and it exists thanks to the sovereignty of God. If our minds and bodies are not for God’s commission and not for the righteous cause of mankind, then our souls will be unworthy of those who were martyred for God’s commission, much more unworthy of God, who has provided us with everything.”

from “God Presides Over the Fate of All Mankind” in The Word Appears in the Flesh

“Today, those who spend for Me, who offer up themselves for Me, and who bear the burden for Me I will never treat unfairly. Here My righteousness is revealed.”

from “The Thirty-eighth Utterance” in The Word Appears in the Flesh


No comments:

Post a Comment