Thursday, June 28, 2018

The Alarm of the Last Days Has Struck II

Eastern Lightning the Church of Almighty God,God’s work

There Is Such a Group of People

In the last days, the disaster prone times, there is such a group of people, who can always come safely out of various unexpected disasters. What power delivers them from the danger-filled disasters and keeps them safe? The following are the true experiences and testimonies of how they were protected by God in disasters. Although their wording is very plain, without any profound theories, every experience is testifying to God’s expectation and salvation of mankind. May every one of us draw some inspiration from these experiences and testimonies.

     Case One: My name is Xiang Yi, from Xuancheng City, Anhui Province. In July 2016, my hometown was hit by a flood because of continuous heavy rains. On July 7, our house was surrounded water, and the pigsty was drowned because of its low location, and more than a dozen pigs were stranded in water (our family lives only by raising pigs). My wife and I could do nothing but drive the pigs to a relatively higher place in the yard. Following that, the flood led to a cutoff of water and power in a large area. Besides, with the continuous high temperature for over ten days, on the water in our yard floated all kinds of garbage and pigs’ mess, which was in need of clean-up. At the thought of my heart attack for which I was hospitalized few days ago and my unrestored health, and plus the hot and humid weather then, many mosquitoes, and the polluted environment, I was afraid that I would have a heart attack again if I did such manual labor. If so, how could my wife bear the family burden? I could only keep praying and asking God to give me faith so that I could be obedient to God’s orchestration and arrangement in the disaster, and make no complaints no matter what happens. After the prayer, I felt much more secured in my heart and the labor did not cause me to feel much too tired.

Two days later, I heard from some villagers that in a neighboring village a pig farmer’s dozens of pigs had died in the flood, and that several people were infected with swine fever, one of whom even was amputated. At this news, I became nervous again, for fear that I might be also infected with swine fever. Then I suddenly thought of Almighty God’s words, “The disaster is brought down by Me and of course, orchestrated by Me….” (“You Ought to Do Enough Good Deeds to Prepare for Your Destination” in The Word Appears in the Flesh). Also, I thought of a passage in Fellowship and Preaching About Life Entry, “During the spread of an epidemic, some epidemic victims survive, while some athletic men died. Isn’t this all in God’s hands? There is a saying, ‘Those who are doomed cannot escape calamity.’ What does it mean? It means that’s already decreed by God in the spiritual realm, and no one can escape. If God doesn’t decree he should die, that is, he’s not doomed, then he won’t die even if he gets this disease.” These words gave me faith once more: The disaster is brought down by God, and also orchestrated by God. Whether or not I would be infected is up to God. No matter live or die, I’m willing to submit to God’s orchestration. If God allows me to live, I will perform my duty well to repay His love; if God lets me die, I won’t complain against Him.

In the following several days, my wife and I walked in the water to feed pigs every day. Those unbelievers in our village, after walking in the water, all had their legs infected with some virus and blistered, extremely itchy. However, my skin remained intact, so did my wife’s. More miraculously, this flood knocked down the concrete courtyard wall of my neighbor, while the brick wall of my house which was built with lime and sand 30 years ago still stood, though its lime and sand were all flushed away after it was immersed in the water for five or six days. In this flood, more than twenty pigs of other farmers in our village died, and the remaining all got sick. Nevertheless, none of my pigs died or got sick. Besides, I didn’t have a relapse of heart attack, though I overworked in those days of heat and humidity. Seen from this, I realized it was all God’s wonderful protection. After experiencing this disaster, I practically tasted God’s authority and deeds are everywhere. Meanwhile, I saw that God looks upon the whole earth. He knows who believes in and follows Him. As long as man has true faith in Him, and experiences His work with an obedient heart, they will be kept by God in the disasters. I offer thanks and praises to God from the bottom of my heart. All the glory be to Almighty God!

Case Two: I’m Wang Ming, from Ninghua County, Fujian Province, China. On the evening of July 10, 2016, I was having supper at my home. Suddenly, the wind blew strongly outside, with lightning and thunder, and then there followed a torrential rain. Before I realized what happened, the door had been blown open. I tried to close the door with all my strength, but it still could not be shut tightly. At that time, a cracking sound came from outside and I realized that the roof tiles might be blown off by the wind. I could not help but worry whether the wind would blow over my house. So, I prayed to God immediately, “O God! Whether or not my house will be blown over is in Your hand. I’m willing to obey Your sovereignty and arrangements, and I will not make a complaint even if my house is blown over, for You are righteous. At any time, I will testify to Your righteousness.” After the prayer, I heard my neighbor shouting hastily outside, “Lao Wang! Lao Wang! Open the door quickly! I’m coming to seek help. The roof of my house was blown off by the strong wind!” After she came in, she said to me, “It’s really unbelievable! You didn’t put stones on the roof of asbestos tiles. But under such a strong wind, they still stand there, and are not influenced by the wind. I put lots of bricks on the roof tiles, but the roof tiles were all blown off. It’s beyond understanding!” Then I said to her, “I believe in Almighty God, the only true God who created all things. The disasters are brought down by God and also commanded by Him. Nowadays, mankind admires evil and totally indulges in eating, drinking, and the pursuit of pleasure. Very few are willing to worship God. Instead, they resist God, and some even curse the Heaven once they encounter a small problem. That’s why God sends down the disasters to destroy the wicked mankind. Only if mankind repents before God, accepts Almighty God’s work and truly follows Him, can they be saved in the disasters. Otherwise, they will end up punished and destroyed by God. This is God’s righteous disposition.” Hearing what I said, she nodded continually, saying, “Your God is so powerful.” And there and then, she said she would believe in Almighty God.

The next day, I heard that except my house which was still intact, other houses in our village were all damaged. The villagers heard from my neighbor that I was protected thanks to my faith in Almighty God. They discussed, “It seems that Almighty God who Lao Wang believes in is the true God.” Hearing that, I praised God from my heart! I’ve truly experienced Almighty God’s words, “Almighty God, Practical God! You are our strong tower; You are our shelter. We lie prostrate under Your wings; no disaster will come near us. This is Your divine care and protection” (“The Fifth Utterance” of Christ’s Initial Expressions and Testimonies in The Word Appears in the Flesh).

Case Three: I’m Chen Xia, living in the suburb of Wuhan City, Hubei Province, China. On July 6, 2016, it was raining heavily. That day, I needed to ride a motorcycle to pick up a sister in a church which was about 20 kilometers from my home. Later, it was raining harder and harder. When I drove more than 10 kilometers away from my home, I saw that the water in the farmland had spread to the road. I was anxious in my heart, worrying the water would be too deep so as to block the road. So, I pressed the accelerator and rode forward. In a little while, I was truly shocked at what I saw: the flood covered the road in front of me for about 200 meters long, and over 30 acres of farmland on both sides of the road became a world of waters.

I saw a young couple ahead walking in the water hand in hand. With a look, I estimated that the water was about a foot deep. I thought: Since they can walk through, I can make it too. So, I hurried to dash into the water in third gear. Unexpectedly, the water rose fast as I was driving, and it reached above my knees. The impact force of the flowing water stopped my motorcycle, and my legs could not move any inch as if they were bound to a post. At that time, the engine of my motorcycle died out and couldn’t start anymore. I had to stop there with my legs supporting the motorcycle. I was a small person, and even in normal times it was hard for me to support my motorcycle with my legs. So, I just kept swaying in such rapid water. And not far in front of me was a river. If I failed to support myself, I would be washed into the river and die. In panic, I cried out to Almighty God and asked Him to protect me. After I called to Him for four or five times, suddenly I found the flow of water around me clearly slowed down. More miraculously, when I tried to start my motorcycle, it worked. I put it in third gear and pressed the accelerator slightly. It ran in the water easily as if someone helped me push it from behind. I quickly finished more than 200 meters of the road covered with deep water. When the young couple saw this, they gave me a surprised look. I deeply knew all these were God’s wonderful deeds. I was so touched that my eyes became full of tears. I offered up a grateful prayer to God on my motorcycle. It was His grace and protection that I survived the disaster.

Later, I learned that the place I passed by was a flood-diversion area. That day, many people were washed away when they ventured to cross the water, and even a vehicle loaded with a cattle was carried away. But I, a small and weak girl, could drive a motorcycle in that rapid water and head off danger, which was totally God’s care and protection. I really experienced that God is always at my side watching over and protecting me. God is my reliance and my ever-present help. I make a resolution: I will worship Almighty God forever! All the glory be to Almighty God!

(The stories above are all the real experiences of the authors except their names are aliases.)

These experiences are a microcosm of Christians of the Church of Almighty God being protected by God in disasters. The facts tell us that when God sends down various disasters to punish them, only true followers of God who rely on and obey Him will be saved by God and remain after the disasters. Just as Almighty God says, “If mankind wishes to have a good fate, if a country wishes to have a good fate, then man must bow down to God in worship, repent and confess before God, or else the fate and destination of man will unavoidably end in catastrophe.” “The work of God is like mightily surging waves. No one can detain Him, and no one can halt His footsteps. Only those who listen carefully to His words, and who seek and thirst for Him, can follow His footsteps and receive His promise. Those who do not shall be subjected to overwhelming disaster and deserved punishment” (“God Presides Over the Fate of All Mankind” in The Word Appears in the Flesh). In the last days, only by accepting Almighty God’s work and listening carefully to His words can mankind avoid the suffering in disasters; otherwise, no one can escape the calamity of the last days! Nowadays, what path we should walk and what end we will receive all depend on our own choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment